NATIONAL SERVICE SALES MANAGER
The position is responsible for creating and maintaining yearly service coverage maintenance agreement. Prospecting for new accounts. The successful individual will work on a cross-functional basis within the company.
- Serve as the primary contact to existing and new customers by providing personal sales visits, resolving issues, and communicating information regarding any and all open items.
- Ensure tailored coverage of national accounts
- Prepare and submit quotes to customers, including preparation and submission of RFQ solicitations. Follow-up with renewal contracts prior to expiration.
- Develop strategies to approach customers with a unified sales and service program.
- Tailor products and programs to the customer’s needs.
- Prospect, Identify, Qualify, Customized Quotes and Visit Prospected Customers.
- Communicate with existing and potential customers regarding UPS systems and other power related matter and provide best solutions.
- Improve service margins through higher average selling prices, direct sales, and promoting IT POWER ELECTRONICS higher service performance quality and higher levels of service.
- Other duties and functions as assigned.
- Five (5) years minimum Service Sales of Three Phase Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS Systems, Batteries, PDU’s, 48VDC and Other Power Related Products).
- Integrity, Energy, Initiative, and Results Oriented.
- High level of business acumen and the quantitative/analytical capacity to understand complex sales processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and CRM.
- Skills to effectively use CRM tools in managing opportunities, win/loss of projects, and target objectives.
- Resourcefulness and creativity, with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Well-developed sales management skills.
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills.